by Sonya Yoshiki, a volunteer activist against rape, especially in Asian nations.
Rape is no joke, Facebook.
There are hundreds of “communities” and groups on Facebook that promote rape. Many also promote sex-for-sale linking Facebook posts and pictures to off-site backpage.com ads to transact business from.
Google Plus does not permit pro-rape groups. MySpace doesn’t permit them either. Facebook does permit pro-rape content because those groups and “communities” draw a lot of traffic.
- Summer, 2012 – Facebook continues to allow the Pro Date-Rape pages & pictures even after months of large groups of people reporting them.
- The real humour pages have good Facebook Community Administrators who vet out the pedophiles’, rapists’ and perverts’ posts.
- RINJ is not opposed to any group or community page in particular no matter what its title. The problem is pro-rape content pages
- RINJ opposes the behaviour of people who exploit any opportunity to propagate child-molestation, hatred, and sexual violence.
- There will come a day when humans respect each other to the point that sexual assault of women and children is not funny. That day needs to come sooner, not later. – RINJ Campaign
- Join RINJ fighting pro-rape content on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/rape.is.no.joke
If you would like to help eliminate pro-rape and child-molestation content on Facebook…
Please cut and paste everything below between “>> <<” into as many places on Facebook as you can, or anywhere.
>> If you see content on Facebook that seems unsavoury because it contains pro-rape; rape drugs; or child-molestation content, please paste the link to an email subject line and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also report it to Facebook. Thank you. http://facebook.com/rape.is.no.joke <<